This super rich recipe is always here for when you want to spoil yourself.
• 300g of pasta
• 300g of Mexicana cheese
• 150g of red Leicester cheese
• 100g of Cheese flavored Doritos, crushed
• 100g of butter
• 2 teaspoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
• 400ml of milk
• Drizzle of oil
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of pepper, ground or coarse
• Water, to boil
1. In a large pot, bring the water to boil, add a pinch of salt and a drizzle of oil.
2. When the water starts to boil, add the pasta and cover for 8 – 10 minutes, or until the pasta is
3. Drain the pasta and set aside.
4. In a pot, melt the butter over a medium heat, add the flour and whisk vigorously until the paste
5. Add the milk and whisk until the mixture is thicken. Add both cheeses, salt and pepper and
continue to whisk.
6. Add the cooked pasta, crushed Doritos, and stir until the pasta and cheese sauce is fully
7. Sprinkle the fresh parsley.
Serve hot and fresh