This is a recipe that everyone needs, it’s perfect for when you don’t have time and want to whip up something quickly.
• 500g of beef mince
• 2 tins of tomatoes (400g x 2)
• 2 large onions, finely chopped
• 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
• 3 beef stock cubes, crushed
• Few leaves of basil, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon of dried herbs
• 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
• Drizzle of oil
1. In a large pot, add a drizzle of oil. Allow the oil to heat up.
2. Add the onions, garlic and dried herbs. Allow the onions to caramelized and add the soy sauce
and crushed stock cubes.
3. Add the beef mince and allow it to brown. This should take 5-8 minutes on a medium heat.
4. Add the tomatoes and fresh basil.
5. Let the sauce simmer in a low heat for at least 30 minutes.
Serve hot with fresh pasta and parmesan