This dish takes a lot less effort and time then it looks like. It’s perfect for any table setting or theme as side!
• 6 sweet potatoes cut into chips
• 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary
• 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
• 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
• 1 tablespoon of all purpose seasoning
• Drizzle of oil
• 200g of parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 200c.
2. In a larger bowl add the sweet potatoes along with the fresh garlic and oil, mix this until the
sweet potatoes are fully covered.
3. In a smaller bowl mix the garlic powder, rosemary, all-purpose seasoning and half of the
parmesan, mix and set aside.
4. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a roasting tray and sprinkle the seasoning mix over the chips.
5. Reduce the temperature to 180c. Bake for 40 mins or until the potatoes are soft and golden.
6. When the chips are cooked, remove from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese whilst
its still hot.
Serve as a side dish