Full of light and tangy flavour for lunch or light dinner on a hot day. It’s minimal effort and can be prepared anywhere with zero heat cooking involving.
• 300g of crab meat, shredded
• 4-5 tomatoes, diced
• 1 red onion, finely chopped
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1 tablespoon of parsley, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
• Pinch of salt and pepper
For the salad base:
• 1 whole iceberg lettuce, shredded
• 1 pack if mixed leaf salad mix
1. In a bowl, add the crab meat, tomatoes, red onion, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
Using either a spoon or fork stir until its fully mixed.
2. Add the lime juice and set aside.
3. Mix the iceberg and mixed leaf.
Serve with either everything mixed or crab mix on top of the lettuce